Get Rid of Fat Safely with an FDA approved laser device in Wentzville, Lake St. Louis and their Surrounding Areas
Are you looking to permanently lose some inches? Ultra Wellness Medical can help you! Our team serves clients from O’Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Chesterfield, and Wentzville. Dr. Michael Williams, D.O. can use the Emerald Laser to help you reduce inches around your waist, thighs, upper back, and arms. This FDA-approved laser is an effective non-surgical option to help trim your waist or sculpt other parts of your body. We can use this on its own or combine it with other services to help you achieve your wellness goals.
If you are interested in body sculpting services in O’Fallon, Chesterfield, or their surrounding areas, contact Ultra Wellness Medical today at (636) 259-5222 to schedule an Emerald Laser consultation!
How Does Emerald Laser Work?
Emerald Laser is a non-invasive laser treatment that uses specific energy wavelength to target adipose tissue. This causes small pores to develop in the fat cell with the shrinkage and release of fatty material so that your body can naturally eliminate them through the lymphatic system. Contrary to other body contouring solutions, Emerald Laser does not harm the fat cells. An effective alternative to procedures like CoolSculpting, and Cryolipolysis, this FDA-approved device has gone through clinical testing to ensure its effectiveness and safety. The procedure is safe, does not cause any pain or down time, and combined with lifestyle modifications can provide long-lasting results. See more information about the Emerald Laser at www.emeraldlaser.com
Emerald Laser can treat the following areas:
The requirements for Emerald Laser are usually being healthy and having a BMI of 40 or less. Contact us for more information.
What Are The Benefits of Using the Emerald Laser Treatment?
Emerald Laser treatment, also known as a green laser treatment, is a medical procedure that uses a specific wavelength of light to treat various skin conditions. Here are some potential benefits associated with using the emerald laser treatment:
- Effective treatment for pigmented lesions: Emerald laser treatment is commonly used to treat pigmented lesions, such as freckles, age spots, and sunspots. The laser targets the melanin in the skin cells, which causes the pigment to break down and fade over time.
- Safe for all skin types: Unlike some other laser treatments, the emerald laser is safe for all skin types, including dark and tanned skin. This makes it an excellent option for individuals with darker skin tones who may not be good candidates for other types of laser treatments.
- Minimal downtime: Emerald laser treatment is a non-invasive procedure that typically requires little to no downtime. Most patients can return to their normal activities immediately after treatment, although some redness and swelling may occur in the treated area.
- Little to no discomfort: Patients may experience mild discomfort during the emerald laser treatment, but it is generally well-tolerated. The procedure is often described as feeling like a rubber band snapping against the skin.
- Stimulates collagen production: In addition to treating pigmented lesions, emerald laser treatment can also stimulate collagen production in the skin. Collagen is a protein that helps keep the skin firm and elastic, and the increased production of collagen can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
It's important to note that the specific benefits of Emerald Laser treatment can vary depending on the individual patient and their specific skin concerns. Consult with an Emerald Laser expert near you to learn whether you're a good candidate.
What Can I Expect During My Treatment?
When you first see us to discuss the possibility of Emerald Laser treatment, our staff will explain the procedure and discuss your goals and what results you could see with this solution.
Our Emerald Laser pricing options are:
- 6 Treatment Sessions - 30 minutes each - $1300
- 8 Treatment Sessions - $1700
- 9 Treatment Sessions - $1900
- 12 Treatment Sessions - $2400
- Single Treatment Session - $300
Contact us to schedule an appointment and for other package options to get the goals you are looking for.
An Emerald Laser session lasts 30 minutes 1 to 2 times per week, and is easy to fit into your schedule with no down time or restrictions after each session. While you lie on a medical table, we apply the lasers to the targeted area. You may spend 15 minutes on your front and 15 minutes on your back depending on which area we treat. Treatment results vary, but treatments range from 6 - 12 sessions in total. We offer package treatment options to help maximize your results and get the goals you want.
In clinical trials, Harvard University conducted a randomized clinical investigation on the Emerald Laser. Those individuals who received treatment compared to the placebo (no treatment) group lost an average of 3.51 inches in their waist, hips, and thighs within two weeks.
This non-invasive procedure allows you to go back to your daily activities right away and has no side effects. Visible results happen over the next four to twelve weeks. Eating a balanced diet and being physically active is important to support and maintain your results.
Accessible Membership Healthcare
Direct Physician Care at Every Appointment
Personal Treatment Plans